Menu
tommisdad
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box rebooting

Our Tivo box has been rebooting itself at odd intervals over the last week or so - engineer attended yesterday and declared that the signal was too strong and adjusted the box. All was well for 24 hours and it has done it again.

Anybody else suffering this fault or am I alone?

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box rebooting

im very surprised that engineer didnt fix it as to why it kept rebooting and not checking the settings to make it not happen as long as he checked signal strength and changed the settings it could be a issue box or its faulty in someway if its still causes issues get back on here and team will check box for issues they might give new box if the other is found to be faulty they will send engineer out jonni forum team customer /helper
0 Kudos
tommisdad
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fault is still apparent as rebooted again yesterday..... and always at an inconvenient time!!!

Will have to chase up again today - not at all impressed!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello tommisdad,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that this issue is still ongoing.

I have located your account and I can see there are some signal issues which I would like for one of our team to check over so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message with further details.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos