Menu
UnhappyFrankie
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box picture pixelation

Hi, I've had pixelation problems with my tivo box for months now. We've had 2 visits from engineers, the first adjusted the signal volume on the box in the street, the second brought a new box. We were given a workaround by the customer service team which now lasts a day or so. On top of this we've since had a price increase. I'm now looking to bin VM TV.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box picture pixelation

Hi UnhappyFrankie

I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box at the moment. I've taken a look at this from our end and we're detecting some errors, as a result I'd like to arrange for a senior member of the team to come and take a closer look.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Frank,

Craig isn't in the office right now so I'm just picking up a few of his messages.

Thanks for letting us know that the engineer visit was a success.

We're happy to have helped, please let us know if there's anything else you need.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
UnhappyFrankie
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I'm afraid the problem is back. On most of the HD channels we watch. I am now going to cancel my contract with VM as it's not fit for purpose.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi UnhappyFrankie,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with this again!

I'd like to arrange for a Senior technician to investigate this for you. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos