Menu
Rdf13
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box not turning on

Light on TiVo box is staying red won't turn on from remote or pressing the button on the box
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box not turning on

rdf13 thats strange is it power on off button is it staying on red completely could be issues if you cant get it off red then try reset if not then its maybe fault so the answer is the forum team will check it on their system and connection to see if its live and the box is fully working ive add that where the box stays in that mode and cant get it to fully work i cant get to see the issue on tv because its not fully working trying reboot does work then it gives up the team will investigate this for you and bring some info back to you what they found offline mode many thanks jonni
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box not turning on

Hello Rdf13,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have located your account and the TiVo® box is showing offline so I would like to send one of the team out to take a look at this for you.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message waiting for you with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos