Menu
Sarahlomax31
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box not right since joined 3 weeks ago

During playback, the image and sound frequently freezes and stutters, making it unwatchable. Restarting the box fixes things temporarily, and the sequences that stuttered before will then play normally. However, this doesn't last long.

We're also getting more pixelation and blocking on some recordings.

I've tried turning the box off and unplugging temporarily from the mains. As I've said, this fixes things temporarily.

The box is really noisy aswell .. live TV is occasionally a problem bi mostly play back
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box not right since joined 3 weeks ago

It does sound as if you have a potentially dying box - give them a ring and get someone to look at it.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Sarahlomax31
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have contacted customer service and they were awful ..Just said they would re set it their end
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Sarahlomax31,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that this issue wasn't resolved when you called in.

From the description you have given I would like to arrange for a technician to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos