Menu
deejaydef80
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box not connecting!!!

Issue has only surfaced this morning, boot up the tivo box as normal, TV comes on then box switches off. It seems it's not connecting or struggling to send a signal via HDMI. Two green lights are on box but no picture. I've resetted box 3-4 times and changed hdmi lead. Any answers?
0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box not connecting!!!

Try unplugging both from the mains - then plug in TiVo and wait until the two green lights are on - then plug tv into mains

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
deejaydef80
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box not connecting.....again!!! Issue I had somehow fixed by unplugging all leads from box and tv and it worked till late last night. The tivo box loses picture and audio but the two green lights are still on. Other HDMI sources are working fine. Also I don't know if this has anything to do with it my box is also connected to a Soundbase. I've heard maybe my hdmi ports need to be reset??...through options on tivo box. Getting frustrated as no errors come on service status. Anyone got any advice??
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Exactly how is your AV setup connected - this is the first you've mentioned of the Soundbase.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi deejaydef80,

Thanks for posting!

As PrinterElf has said, we need more information about the setup you're using so we can determine the cause of the fault. If you bypass the Soundbase and plug directly from TiVo® to TV set, do you get the same issue?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
deejaydef80
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No, bypassing the Soundbase and plugging hdmi lead through tv and tivo box I have no issues at all.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So how is everything connected up when it's not working?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos