Menu
cobbjo56
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box no sound

Having issues with Tivo box 1stl had no picture no sound contacted Virgine media they rebooted and updated my Tive box. Now go onto Tivo Box no sound this started quiteawhile ago then no picture. If one unplugs the HDMI cable it worked ok. Purchased new HDMI cable still having issues thus i then contacted Virgin media who said it would be ok after they had rebooted and up graded etc. Please help

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box no sound

How is your AV setup connected together?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Leyland
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm suffering a similar problem with no sound at the moment. Often when I turn the TiVo on, there is no sound on the TV. TV is connected directly to the TiVo with an HDMI cable and I have tried three different cables.

__
2 x TiVo 1TB & 512GB - XL Package | BT Infinity :-) | Retired IT Professional :-) :-)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello cobbjo56,

Welcome to the community.

I have located your account and I can see your box has been swapped so if you're still experiencing any problems please let me know and I'll investigate this further.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Leyland,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I would like to arrange for a technician to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with further details.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos