Menu
daveyboy117a
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box locked up

My Tivo box froze several times over the weekend but initially a reboot did the trick. However last night it froze and I tried a re-boot but received a message with a green background stating "Your DVR as found a serious fault which it is trying to resolve, this will take 3 hours ..........."  After a few minutes it tried to re-boot, went through starting up process to no avail then returned to the green screen message. It has continued to do this ever since. I have come to work and left it in this state. I have only had the box for 3 months as a replacement for a previous one that died after several years.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo box locked up

thats serious fault if there is anything there mine did that it went it to a strange colour background no sound picture break up and it stopped made clunking noises couldnt go anywhere on box no menus no tv channels it wasnt connecting this box was faulty get the team to check this if they find anything then its a fault

All Replies
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

thats serious fault if there is anything there mine did that it went it to a strange colour background no sound picture break up and it stopped made clunking noises couldnt go anywhere on box no menus no tv channels it wasnt connecting this box was faulty get the team to check this if they find anything then its a fault
daveyboy117a
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Does anyone know where I can find the Yodel tracking number for my replacement Tivo box?
Thanks
Dave
0 Kudos
daveyboy117a
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's ok, I have been sent the tracking number by Yodel
0 Kudos