Menu
N3ilh
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box keeps restarting

Hi all

After phoning virgin and the tech person checking my box and rebooting it from who know where's on this planet! She told me there was nothing wrong with the box and that it was more than likely due to people working on repairs in my area.

So I've come here for other peoples opinions as I'm fed up with it! On average it reboots around 3 times each night....it may be doing it all day but no one is at home to see, this has been going on for over a month now.

Do I need to phone up and just tell them I want a new box? 

Neil

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box keeps restarting

Hi N3ilh

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TiVo service.

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately, if you're still experiencing these issues and you'd like me to do that. just respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll get to it right away.

You can view that message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience you've experienced. We'd love to hear from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos