Menu
JudyD
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box keeps asking for pin number

As per the title. My Tivo box keeps asking me for a pin number before watching films etc. Even during a film the "Enter pin number to view this program " comes up. This is happening fairly regularly, even with films after the 9 o'clock watershed. It's a nuisance being asked to enter the pin number three or four times during a film late at night. Anyone has an idea on how to stop this?  For example, tonight I watched "Snakes on A Plane" started at 9pm and the first thing I got was "Enter your pin". After about 3/4 hour watching this film, the message re-appeared. Stupid I know, but this is what's happening.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box keeps asking for pin number

Hi JudyD

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service.

It's a strange issue that you're experiencing at the moment, I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you. After testing the set top box, we've detected a few errors.

I've sent a signal to the box, if you're able to reboot if after viewing the message we'd love to hear how it goes after that, fingers crossed that will be the last of the issueMan Happy

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos