Menu
mavic
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box issue

Hi Experiencing number of box issues , most started last July .

Box very slow to respond;

Saved Series recodings suddenly deleting , now see have to set save untill , set this to only delete when I have finished but box still deletes . Box is only 47% full

Series links remain in my programes when there is nothing that can be viewed 

Constant /regular catch up message saying re try , so have not been able to use for months 

Net flix keeps hanging and pausing .

Service WAS great till last summer and it looks as though secret NEW UPDATES vm introduced have mucked everything up .

What fixes do VM offer ? 

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box issue

mavic wrote:

Hi Experiencing number of box issues , most started last July .

Box very slow to respond;

Saved Series recodings suddenly deleting , now see have to set save untill , set this to only delete when I have finished but box still deletes . Box is only 47% full

Series links remain in my programes when there is nothing that can be viewed 

Constant /regular catch up message saying re try , so have not been able to use for months 

Net flix keeps hanging and pausing .

Service WAS great till last summer and it looks as though secret NEW UPDATES vm introduced have mucked everything up .

What fixes do VM offer ? 

Do you mean the "secret NEW UPDATES" that have been endlessly discussed on these forums?  Those discussions have invariably been to do with performance issues following the updates.

However, if you have been suffering from issues since last July surely you have contacted VM before now?  In addition to the above you may have specific problems with your service which VM could investigate.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
mavic
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Executive compalints team were dealing !!!!!!

they sent me a letter addresses to Dear John , perhaps trying to tell me something !  then after talking with them and discussing the issues the sent another saying that as I had not been in touch they were closing the case ?

Looks like my issue was too complicated for them so just got ignored . Everything has gone down hil lwith my servoice since liberty global and Tom M took over .

All I want is to record what I want ,keep it for as long as I want , but VM seem to have an issue with this .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mavic,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with your TiVo® service and received a poor response from us on your complaint.

I'd like to look into this for you, but I'll need to take more information from you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos