Menu
welshlad46
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box glitching real bad especially on recorded things

Noticed that my tivo has been glitching alot latly so much so when I recorded something on channel 5 hd from last night it was so unwatchable i had to get it on catch up instead. Also i dont know if it is linked but i have had to reset my superhub 2 alot lately as the internet keeps going down and many day the data sent/receive button is green not blue as it should be an the speed hasnt been as good. I was told they had problems with both problems ive had above recently in south wales area but it is going on and on now an is becoming anoying now to be honest. Any help would be most appreciated
0 Kudos
welshlad46
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box glitching real bad especially on recorded things

Anyone?? As others have said previously i pay the bill every month with no troubles and it is alot of money yet the problems carry on. The tv program I recorded last night on channel 5 hd was litrally unwatchable between the picture glitching and it having a effect on the speech. I know they had problems in the area but surely it doesnt take months???
0 Kudos
welshlad46
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

can anyone help then? surely someone can help me out
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Welshlad46, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some glitching on your TiVo®, I've run a few tests here this morning, and all looks to be spot on. I've set myself a reminder to check on things this evening for you, just to see if there is anything different on the network at that time. 

Apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
welshlad46
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ok thank you. The internet went off a few times yesterday an needed to be turned off and back on, an when watching something recorded off fox hd it was glitching alot aswell
0 Kudos
welshlad46
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

and have just got home from work and although all the lights on the superhub were blue there was no internet it needed restarting again
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there welshlad46, 

I've just sent you a private message as I've found some issues, that will need a technician to call out and investigate further. 

Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on that and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos