Menu
KFisher
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box freezes and pixelating

Can anyone help please.  For a few weeks now my Tivo box has started to stutter and pixelate during recorded programmes.  It stops and starts at random intervals too.

Accessing the guide and my shows also takes an age sometimes and is really frustrating.

I have reset the box and restarted it on numerous occasions and also replaced the HDMI leads.

I have another box in a separate room that does not have the same problem.

Can anyone assist with a resolution please?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box freezes and pixelating

Hello KFisher,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing issues with your TiVo® box.

I would to arrange a technician visit for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box freezes and pixelating

KFisher

Since the response from the Forum team mentions that they have arranged a technician but, unusually, does not mention that they have picked up a fault, I would be interested in knowing what is the diagnosis.

They are sometimes less than forthcoming about problems.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos