Menu
kgjg71
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box failure

I’m so disappointed with Virgin. I wish I never renewed with them a few weeks ago, hopefully I will be able to cancel my services. I’ve done their checks on the auto attendant and spoken to 3 or 4 agents over the last few days but to no avail. Also get various error codes c501 and wo2 and box will turn it self off and restart

Basically box is slow at responding, when you pause then play live tv, it doesn't play straight away, cant forward or rewind. My shows & TV guide is slow, then stops before it starts again. 

Feel free to look at this link below of nearly 5 mins. Showing me going through channels and my shows etc and seeing what I have had to put up with for nearly a week. Its been going on since last Monday but has only just got worse over the last few days.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box failure

Hello kgjg71,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community and I'm sorry to learn you've been experiencing problems with your TiVo® box.

I can see that you've spoken to one of the team about this so please let me know if there's anything more we can help you with.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos