Menu
Shimmerturtle
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box failing

My tivo box has been deteriorating. Recordings are freezing and now pixelating and jumping and not playing. The guide isn't showing any information at All now. I've switched the box off but no improvements. Is my hard drive dying? I can't get through on 0345 number I tried twice and both times I held for 12 mins and it cut me off.
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box failing

It's either your hard drive or a connection issue or both. Sorry but you'll need to phone in for an engineer unless you're lucky enough to have a mod on here notice your post. 150 is the free number on a virgin phone or 03454541111

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box failing

HI Shimmerturtle

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TiVo service lately.

I've located your account to take a look at this and I can see that you've been able to get in touch and arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, which is excellent news.

I'd love to hear how the appointment goes, we'll be here if you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos