Menu
josieMc
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box error 130

Hi I have had nothing but Problems ever since I had this Tivo box installed, I was told a couple of years ago that it would be far better to have?? Could I have this replaced with the V box that is not as signal sensitive?

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box error 130

First of all I would recommend that you check the 'Service Status' link after logging into your Virgin Media online account.

This will show if there are any known issues in your area which are likely to be causing this fault.  If not, you will need to report the fault to Virgin Media in order to get it resolved.  

Is your TV box connected to your internet via wireless or wired ?

There are staff members that respond to posts on this public forum but it seems to take them around a week to reply, so relying on that wouldn't be the fastest option for you.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
josieMc
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I will still wait for staff to get back to me as I would like to know the pros & cons of changing the box? If this would be possible? Thanks for answering my box is connected with a wire.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello josieMc,

Thanks for posting.

What kind of problems are you having with your TiVo®?

The V6 is our newest box with improved hardware and features but changing the box might not always fix the problems especially if it's signal or cable related.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos