Menu
FairyElephant
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box Problems recording sport (F1 & Paralympics) on C4

Has anyone else had problems with recording sport on channel 4?

My box seems to manage to record other stuff on channel 4 ok, but I was disappointed to come back from holiday and find both the last 2 F1 grand prix had failed to record despite me checking the planned recordings before I left (set on serieslink).

Then last eve I set it to record the paralympic opening ceremony & related prog before (set individually not on serieslink this time) and again - no recording, and nothing in 'recording hiccups' to tell me why not....

It's very frustrating and I will have an upset 6 year old when he comes home from school today, as I wouldn't let him stay up to watch it and promised to record it...

0 Kudos
Jude2
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box Problems recording sport (F1 & Paralympics) on C4

I recorded the Opening ceremony last night, haven't watched yet, but in my Shows, so should be ok.  I did have a problem a few weeks ago where nothing would record on TiVo while in Standby, but this was fixed with an update. Maybe this has happened to you? Has everything else recorded ok?   

0 Kudos
FairyElephant
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jude, thanks for replying. Yes other stuff (even on channel 4) has recorded ok. I even rebooted the box just in case, but still no go. I recorded paralympics yesterday whilst watching it (as an experiement), but again today when I had set it to record it didn't work.....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi FairyElephant, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the time it''s taken for us to read your post. We're running a little behind on the boards and only now reaching your thread Smiley Sad 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've missed out on watching the Paralympics. Have you had any luck since posting with this or with the F1 programmes? 

If not and are still having an issue, pop back and let us know. We'll then run some investigations to find out what's happened Smiley Happy

Thanks,

P.S - Welcome to the Community. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos