Menu
richard1900
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo - bigger remote ?

Hi,

Have the standard tivo remote ( type 13 I think) and even after 2-3 years light use the regular  legends have worn off and I always find selecting programs on the EPG a pain with the 4 arrow keys and the small size of most keys generally.

Is there an alternative remote with larger more positve keys available from Virgin ?

Have seen some web comment about using a Logitec Harmony remote with the Tivo but at £100  !!

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo - bigger remote ?

Hi richard1900,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

As far as I'm aware we only to the one type of TiVo® remote control.  If you wish to order a new one to replace the current worn out one follow this post:

Replacement TiVo® Remote Controls

Just to give you a heads up, if you decide to get one else where we can't guarantee it will work with our box and will be limited in how you can be supported should a fault occur.

Give our team a call as per the link provided and we can help sort a new one for Free for you Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
richard1900
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette,

Thanks for your reply, I had seen that Sticky but the 0345 number is not valid and  on the 150, despite trying a few sub menu etc could not find any section for a remote or actual operator

Do you have a valid direct contact number or the correct  sub menu section I should go to on 150  ?

thanks

Richard

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

'Scuse this website but this is what I've got my old mum who cannot deal with too many buttons. 

http://www.alzproducts.co.uk/flipper-big-button-remote-control.html