Menu
CaNsA
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tivo audio out of sync.

As the title suggests, the audio is out of sync on all channels.

I have tested this using a spare TV, and I have reset the box, but the problem remains.

Any assistance would be awesome.

Danger could be my middle name....., But it's not.
It's John.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo audio out of sync.

Hello CaNsA,

Thanks for posting on the community,

I would just like to confirm whether you're using a sound system of any kind or is the sound coming directly from the television?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
CaNsA
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

I have tested with and with out my a/v receiver.

Danger could be my middle name....., But it's not.
It's John.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi CaNsA,

Thanks for getting back to us!

If you've tested on another TV and there's no 3rd party sound equipment connected then we'll need a technician to take a look.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
cackatalltrades
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I'm having the same issue on my Tivo box. Audio is out of sync through both my surround sound speakers and TV speakers as well.

Resetting my Tivo box helped for a minute, but the audio dropped out completely for a couple of minutes and eventually returned but with a noticeable delay. The problem affects all channels and affects the sound effect when navigating menus too.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI cackatalltrades

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with the audio on your TV service recently.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end but we're not detecting any errors when testing the set top box. That being said, as you're also experiencing this issue with the live content I'd like to continue to escalate this for you.

If you go to settings > audio settings, what is that set to at the moment? There are two options, so try the other and let me know how that works for you.

Look forward to your response

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
cackatalltrades
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I appreciate your reply and your suggestions.

At this time the audio seems to have corrected itself, so consider this matter resolved. However, if the problem occurs again I will be in touch.

Kind regards,
0 Kudos