Menu
AndyAyre
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo TV guide - Title not available

I had to switch off my TV box at the wall earlier. Since then the TV guide is not working and all channels are showing 'Title not available'. I have already successfully connected to the Virgin Media Service now. 2 hours have now passed and the TV guide still does not show.

Any hints?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo TV guide - Title not available

Hi AndyAyre

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TiVo box lately.

I've been able to locate your account and we're not detecting any issues from our end at the moment, I hope this means you've been able to get this sorted? If so, I'd love to hear howMan Happy

If you're still experiencing the issue, let me know and I'll escalate this as soon as possible.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
tonycoomber
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same problem that AndyAyre had on my second Tivo box.

0 Kudos
0ddjob
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Was this query resolved? I have exactly this problem, in fact it has obtained for several days, now. Any advice appreciated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi 0ddjob,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this too.

How has it been since posting? Are you still missing guide data? If so, I'd like you to try a forced update to see if it resolves the issue. 

To do this press Home on your remote control then Help and Settings, Settings, Network then Connect to Virgin Media TV Services.

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos