Menu
vginforum
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo TV Guide

Would it possible (I suspect it would) to limit the display of channels to just those in my TV package.

I know I could add channels to 'My Favourites' but sometimes I want a one-off channel and would rather not have to churn through acres of Sky Movies channels that are 'greyed' out because I don't subscribe.

The other day I just wanted to check CNN (I didn't have the channel number) and had to spend ages paging down through channels  can't get.

Even looking at the sub-categories still means I get listings of channels I don't get.

Just a thought Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
connbob
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo TV Guide

Hi,

It doesn't look like there is the feature you describe, which is a shame. I will say you can use the channel up/down buttons to scroll quicker through the guide. Hope this helps Smiley Happy

------------------------
Regards, Conn
(I do not work for VM, just like to help the community out, so I may be wrong Smiley Happy)

Homeworks + 300mbps, TiVo V6 Box, Talk Anytime
vginforum
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for such a speedy response.

I did actually use those buttons...have you seen how many Sky Movie channels there are! And I was going fromthe start through the lot to News
0 Kudos
connbob
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, it's a bit of a pain that TiVo have not added the capability to do that at the moment, and the best way is to add favourites.

If you know what your looking for, you could narrow down the search to show only news for example, just press the blue button and select a category. Hope that helps!

------------------------
Regards, Conn
(I do not work for VM, just like to help the community out, so I may be wrong Smiley Happy)

Homeworks + 300mbps, TiVo V6 Box, Talk Anytime
0 Kudos