Menu
adysheff
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Suggestions

Hi, my tivo has suddenly stopped recording suggestions, last one was 2/11 I think. I have turned suggestions off and restarted the box, I've reviewed my thumbs and I've checked my power saving settings. Anyone have any other suggestions?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Suggestions

Hi Adysheff Smiley Happy

Thank you for your message, It's good to see you.

I can see that you've done a few recommended tips to start with, which is great, thank you Smiley Happy

How is your memory looking lately? Suggestions take less priority if the disk space becomes low.

Also it could be that the you may need to wipe and build your thumbs up/down again.

Keep in touch and thank you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
adysheff
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Over 70% memory remaining so I don't think it's that... I'll lose the thumbs and start again, see if that helps...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey adysheff

Thanks for the response, it's certainly a strange one.

Have you got any series links set? If so, how are they recording? Did you manage to turn your suggestions back on after the reboot? Just in caseMan Happy

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
adysheff
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Plenty of series links, all recording fine. Thumb reset has made no difference, still no suggestions and yes they are turned on. I give up lol
0 Kudos
adysheff
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

In other news I've noticed my What to Watch Now is blank too on the popular TV section. Could this be related to suggestions in some way?
0 Kudos
adysheff
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

What to Watch is back but still no suggestions... Any ideas? Anyone?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hello adysheff,

Okay if you've reset your thumb ratings and suggestions, have you set them back up again by selecting thumbs up on the programs that you like? I have added a link here which gives all the information about suggestions so I hope this helps. It may take a little time for it to begin recording suggestions after you've started using the thumbs up feature again as it begins to collect information.

Please let me know how you get on.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
adysheff
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the tips, I have already done this with no success but will try again. Last suggestion was recorded early November and all tips so far have failed!
0 Kudos