Menu
danfinnimore
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Remote Code for Panasonic 48CX350

Hi,

Does anyone have a remote code for the Panasonic 48CX350? Have tried the Page up method, and tried every Panasonic code from the table.

Would really appreciate it if someone could help.

Thanks,

Dan

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Remote Code for Panasonic 48CX350

Seems to be a common problem with Panasonic TVs:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/Panasonic-Viera-TX48CX400B-TiVo-remote...

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Remote Code for Panasonic 48CX350

Hi Dan

Welcome to the Community, sorry to hear that you're experiencing some trouble in getting the remote set up.

As mentioned in the thread that SCA posted, some other users have mentioned a little difficulty in getting this set up but they were successful. You can find some additional information about setting up your TiVO remote by clicking [this link].

Is the TV firmware up to date too? This can cause issues like this occasionally.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos