Menu
Emmas
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Recordings

Hi, 

I have had an issue where recordings on my TiVo will pause, stutter, become pixelated and then sort itself out.

In the last few weeks this has become most recordings are doing this, and occasionally a recording works with no problems.

please advise what I can do to fix this?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo Recordings

call it in, or wait for VM rep to wander by (might be a day or so), and have your signal levels checked, if it's not that it's likely your hard disk is suffering.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Emmas,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting picture disruption on your recorded programmes.  I'll be happy to check this out for you.

I have taken a look at your box remotely, there is a signal fault that we need to get fixed for you.  I will arrange for an engineer to call round and fix this for you.

I will send a private message with further details, look for the envelope icon above)

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

call it in, or wait for VM rep to wander by (might be a day or so), and have your signal levels checked, if it's not that it's likely your hard disk is suffering.

Emmas
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Emmas,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting picture disruption on your recorded programmes.  I'll be happy to check this out for you.

I have taken a look at your box remotely, there is a signal fault that we need to get fixed for you.  I will arrange for an engineer to call round and fix this for you.

I will send a private message with further details, look for the envelope icon above)

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out