Menu
t35
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Problems

Hi all,

Firstly thanks for taking the time to read this post.

(The moan)

I joined VM in September 2016 and I totally regret it nowSmiley Sad it just seems to be problem after problem with services & trying to get any help over the telephone is like pulling teeth, CS say one thing and document something totally different. Any way this is my problem:

(The problem)

Over the past 6-8 weeks picture has been a little jumpy (breaking up sometimes) and now over the last weeks I can only watch live TV. I can't get on demand / catch up (error W03) and cant record any other programs while watching live TV (not showing any service outages / issues like this in the area)

Called CS & they couldn't get an engineer out for some time so they are sending me a new Tivo box which sounds reasonable but the problem doesn't appear to be a Box issue as NONE of my boxes are working lol.....(If it was only one I could see the logic but more than 1???)

• Should the AGC signal be 0% ????
  • I have reset & cleared all my boxes (didnt make any difference but lost all my recordings obviouslySmiley Sad )
  • tried turning off - unplugging etc ......a million times

what should a normal diagnostic screen on the tivo look like?

Thanks to anyone who repliesSmiley Happy

davykeenan
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Problems

For the past 4 days at least I have had the same issue w03 when trying to watch on demand or catchup. I can never get to CS so still to talk to an actual person but the last time this happened with a different error code the issue was resolved within a day but not this time it seems.

Is there anyone that knows what error w03 actually is and whether it is service or equipment?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Problems

Hello t35,

Just to let you know that I have found your duplicate post and replied to it here.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos