Menu
Kram23
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Problem

Hi guys. Tivo box slow, recording play backs buffer and are pixillated. Have called and online chatted and basically told to restart box. This fixes problem for about 30 mins and then back to square one. 4 weeks of hell. Is this ever gonna get fixed?
0 Kudos
Northeastowl
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Problem

Having same problem here. Mainly the picture breaking up/pixelating. Seems a lot worse during recording play backs too.
0 Kudos
Kram23
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yeah. It's got to the stage that I can't watch my recordings. I am aware that there is an on going issue but they don't seem to be able to fix it. Think Sky maybe getting a call soon 😠
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kram23,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TiVo®.

While we are currently aware of an issue with TiVo® running slow (we're working on a fix for this), pixelating recordings is not a part of this. I've run a diagnostic on your box and I've picked up an issue with the hard drive that's likely causing the recording issues.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician to take a look.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Northeastowl,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with pixilation too.

I've run a diagnostic on your equipment and there's an issue with your signal levels. I've also sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange a technician appointment for you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos