Menu
Polly12-
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Playback

I had my Tivo box replaced some months ago and I am having problems with playback. the speech is out of sync. If I rewind slightly, then press play again, this seems to rectify the problem. It is just very annoying.  It happens on both HD and ordinary channels.  Any ideas to fix this.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Playback

Hi Polly12-,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that the sound isn't syncing correctly on your recorded programmes.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have taken a look at your box remotely and and the hard drive status and signal levels are all fine.  Can you please let me know if this happens on all recordings, if it's only random recordings if it happens on certain channels?

Keep me informed, I can help further.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Polly12-
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi On several channels but not all the time. If I go backwards then play this solves the problem??
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Polly12-,

Cheers for getting back to us again, Collette's away right now but I've been looking into this for you Smiley Happy

Double checking the services I can confirm the same that the hard drive and signal levels are working really well. With this being said and it's still ongoing, I'd like to know if this is at certain times of the day and can you please test by recording some shows in the morning, afternoon and evening?

I did notice some very marginal timeouts, however these are within acceptable levels.

Keep in touch.

Ben 

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos