Menu
green88
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Planner - channel issues

hi,  I have noticed that all the "standard/freeview" type channels e.g. BBC1/BBC2/BBC4/ITV/ Channel 5  on the Planner all state "to be announced" from Sat 3rd Sept.

All the others are showing the progs as usual but the standard ones are not updating beyond Fri 2nd Sept. So I can't  set anything up to record on BBC/ITV etc.

I have rebooted twice to no avail. anyone else got this issue?

many thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo Planner - channel issues

green88 wrote:

hi,  I have noticed that all the "standard/freeview" type channels e.g. BBC1/BBC2/BBC4/ITV/ Channel 5  on the Planner all state "to be announced" from Sat 3rd Sept.

All the others are showing the progs as usual but the standard ones are not updating beyond Fri 2nd Sept. So I can't  set anything up to record on BBC/ITV etc.

many thanks in advance

2 Fridays from "now" is as far as you can expect the terrestrial channels to go as they only update once per week (towards the end of the week - think Radio/TV Times publishing day). The epg is an "up to 13/14 days" beastie though the non-terrestrial channels do get a rolling 14 day epg.

you'll start to see the terrestrials arriving from Thursday on (usually C4 first) through the weekend (unless things to awry again this weekend as they did last, epg data up to Sep 2nd only arrived 24-36 hours ago).

Jude2
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I had the same problem up until yesterday morning, but all of a sudden it resolved itself.  If you check the Service Status Page it should show you any problems in your area.  I there is anything it should also show an estimated fix time. 

All Replies
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

green88 wrote:

many thanks in advance

2 Fridays from "now" is as far as you can expect the terrestrial channels to go as they only update once per week (towards the end of the week - think Radio/TV Times publishing day). The epg is an "up to 13/14 days" beastie though the non-terrestrial channels do get a rolling 14 day epg.

you'll start to see the terrestrials arriving from Thursday on (usually C4 first) through the weekend (unless things to awry again this weekend as they did last, epg data up to Sep 2nd only arrived 24-36 hours ago).

Jude2
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I had the same problem up until yesterday morning, but all of a sudden it resolved itself.  If you check the Service Status Page it should show you any problems in your area.  I there is anything it should also show an estimated fix time. 

green88
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thank you! that would explain it - much appreciated, I will keep a beady eye on it! just been so used to always having 14 days for everything, many thanks for your reply.

0 Kudos
green88
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thank you, nothing showing on the status page, hopefully they will start to reappear
0 Kudos
green88
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thank you! that would explain it - much appreciated, I will keep a beady eye on it! just been so used to always having 14 days for everything, many thanks for your reply.
0 Kudos