Menu
kmelhuish
Joining in
Message 1 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Pixelating

Several channel on our Tivo box are pixelating. We have checked all the connections., rebooted several times, the box is not covered or anything. No faults in area. Any other ideas? 

0 Kudos
Otmo
Joining in
Message 2 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Pixelating

Same here. I am watching 4HD and its all over the place. Lost a couple of HD channels at the weekend too. What is happening?
0 Kudos
Otmo
Joining in
Message 3 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Still the same tonight. Ruined couple of programmes. Hello engineers? Can you help please
0 Kudos
Leanne7
Joining in
Message 4 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I've been having the same problem for nearly 2 weeks now. Had an engineer come out last week and checked all the cables and boxes and it showed no errors. But having picture problems on HD channels especially sky sports news and ID channels. 

Can an someone please advise? Seems to be ever since these ongoing network problems

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi kmelhuish,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing pixelations on your channels.  I'll get this checked out for you.

I have connected to your box remotely and there are signal issues that we need to fix.  To get this fixed I'll send an engineer for you.

I'll pop all the details in a private message.  (look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Welcome to the forums Otmo, Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you're getting this disruption with the channels.  I'll be happy to help out.

I have taken a look at your box remotely, and all looks fine with the signal and power levels from here.  

Can you please reply to this with the following information:

*  What channels are affected?

*  Will this happen at certain times of the day?

*  If it's affecting a HD channel, does it happen on the SD version?

If you can get back to me with the request details I will be able to help further.

I look forward to hearing from you Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leanne7,

Thanks for coming by and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to see that you're still getting pixelated pictures on your channels after an engineer visit.

I have carried out some checks and signal looks fine.  Power levels are also look great.

Can you please let me know the severity of the fault?  Does it happen daily?  Certain times of the day?

If you can let me know I can check further for you.

Thank you for your patience. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
bazadwalker
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Can you check my TIVO aswell, I have been getting intermittent pixelation on all channels every now and again for the past 3 days. One of the nights the TIVO lost signal completely.

When the problems started I wasn't the only one in my area having the problem as others in Scotland were reporting the same issue on VM's Facebook.

There is no Service Status on this issue at the moment so we don't know how long it is going to take to fix it if it is an area or nationwide problem.

Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
nikpik2012
Joining in
Message 9 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I'm having problems with my tivo box as well, channels pixelating, or a message box coming up saying channel unavailable. Been happening on and off for over a week and seems to be getting worse with loss of channels more and more often. Have tried resetting the box several times and checked all connections.
Also broadband keeps dropping out.
Getting very annoyed with continued loss of service
0 Kudos
bazadwalker
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Yup had the internet drop connection 3 or 4 times this week as well.
0 Kudos