Menu
Reply
Joining in
  • 15
  • 0
  • 0
Registered: ‎25-10-2012
Message 1 of 36 (17,392 Views)

Tivo / Netflix - 6 month voucher code

Hi,

 

Has anyone got their voucher code yet?

 

I asked for mine last Tuesday and still haven't got it and was wondering if anyone else has?

 

Thanks

Reply
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
  • 14.49K
  • 1.12K
  • 1.96K
Registered: ‎11-08-2009
Message 2 of 36 (17,389 Views)

Re: Tivo / Netflix - 6 month voucher code

Yes, people have been getting the email.

 

If it's been over 5 working days and you haven't got your email, then Customer Services will be able to see the code you need to enter into Netflix on your account and read it out to you.

**********************************
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Reply
0 Kudos
Joining in
  • 15
  • 0
  • 0
Registered: ‎25-10-2012
Message 3 of 36 (17,383 Views)

Re: Tivo / Netflix - 6 month voucher code

Cheers! Will wait until tomorrow.

Thanks
Reply
0 Kudos
Rising star
  • 1.01K
  • 13
  • 76
Registered: ‎08-02-2011
Message 4 of 36 (17,331 Views)

Re: Tivo / Netflix - 6 month voucher code

[ Edited ]

manj_dosanjh wrote:

Hi,

 

Has anyone got their voucher code yet?

 

I asked for mine last Tuesday and still haven't got it and was wondering if anyone else has?

 

Thanks


.

.

.

.

.

How do I exactly sign up for the 6 month special offer anyway?

 

I know Mark Wilkin has put up a link to the offer in a previous thread, however the link he has provided (netflix.co.uk/virginoffer), just goes to a page to enter a code and there is no way of signing up for the offer on that page?!?!

__________________________________________________________
Twitter : deans6571 / Xbox Live : Deans F
Reply
0 Kudos
Problem sorter
  • 2.77K
  • 41
  • 573
Registered: ‎06-09-2012
Message 5 of 36 (17,321 Views)

Re: Tivo / Netflix - 6 month voucher code


deans6571 wrote:

manj_dosanjh wrote:

Hi,

 

Has anyone got their voucher code yet?

 

I asked for mine last Tuesday and still haven't got it and was wondering if anyone else has?

 

Thanks


.

.

.

.

.

How do I exactly sign up for the 6 month special offer anyway?

 

I know Mark Wilkin has put up a link to the offer in a previous thread, however the link he has provided (netflix.co.uk/virginoffer), just goes to a page to enter a code and there is no way of signing up for the offer on that page?!?!


From Mark's post :-

Here’s how you get it:

    Upgrade your TV package by giving us a call on 150 from your Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0845 454 1111* from any other phone.
    We’ll email you a voucher code within 5 days once you’ve had your services installed.
    Enter your code at Netflix.co.uk/virginoffer

Who watches the watchers?
Reply
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
  • 13.31K
  • 588
  • 1.61K
Registered: ‎25-07-2011
Message 6 of 36 (17,310 Views)

Re: Tivo / Netflix - 6 month voucher code

[ Edited ]

deans6571 wrote:

How do I exactly sign up for the 6 month special offer anyway?

 

I know Mark Wilkin has put up a link to the offer in a previous thread, however the link he has provided (netflix.co.uk/virginoffer), just goes to a page to enter a code and there is no way of signing up for the offer on that page?!?!


You need either upgrade your package to a Premier or VIP package, or is you are on one already, obtain a code but lose any retentions/loyalty discounts and also re-sign up for a new 12 month contract

*****
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Reply
0 Kudos
Superfast
  • 170
  • 9
  • 21
Registered: ‎07-11-2010
Message 7 of 36 (17,293 Views)

Re: Tivo / Netflix - 6 month voucher code

As an existing VM customer signing up for the 6 month trial, I was just told by Customer Services to setup my Netflix trial via TiVo.  My email address was verified and she also said the "Code" was entered into the system...  TiVo only lets you sign up for a 1 month trial using a credit card, so was Customer Services wrong?

 

Do I need to wait for an email with the Netflix code arriving, as per all other customers, and then follow the sign up process by entering the code on the VM/Netflix trail page?

Reply
0 Kudos
Superuser
  • 14.49K
  • 1.12K
  • 1.96K
Registered: ‎11-08-2009
Message 8 of 36 (17,283 Views)

Re: Tivo / Netflix - 6 month voucher code

[ Edited ]

sammyh25 wrote:

As an existing VM customer signing up for the 6 month trial, I was just told by Customer Services to setup my Netflix trial via TiVo.  My email address was verified and she also said the "Code" was entered into the system...  TiVo only lets you sign up for a 1 month trial using a credit card, so was Customer Services wrong?

 

Do I need to wait for an email with the Netflix code arriving, as per all other customers, and then follow the sign up process by entering the code on the VM/Netflix trail page?


Yes they were wrong. If you don't already have an account the process is to sign up via www.netflix.co.uk/virginoffer - this doesn't ask for payment details. This is in the agent briefs, so I don't know why they told you do to it the other way.

 

However, now that you are signed up, once you get the code you should be able to enter it into your account via the above link, and this then won't charge you for six months (from what others have said this will be the six months after the free trial ends)

**********************************
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Reply
0 Kudos
Joining in
  • 15
  • 0
  • 0
Registered: ‎25-10-2012
Message 9 of 36 (17,275 Views)

Re: Tivo / Netflix - 6 month voucher code

Hi,

 

Could you let me know how to register a complaint please?

 

Basically called today to chase my code, and they guy said unfortunately it wasn't done correctly so I will have to get done properly, not major issue I thought.

 

But having spoken to the CSR he advised me if I took this offer out I would lose my loyalty discount, which is outrageous in my opinion, they are two totally separate offers. One is for being a customer for 16 years plus and this is for getting/having sports and movies!

 

I don't think this is very fair at all, why should I be penalised? But also if the code goes to Netflix and doesn't appear on my bill at all, why should this affect my bill in anyway?

 

Quite annoyed!

 

Reply
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
  • 13.31K
  • 588
  • 1.61K
Registered: ‎25-07-2011
Message 10 of 36 (17,265 Views)

Re: Tivo / Netflix - 6 month voucher code

Because it's an offer.

You can't use your loyalty/retentions offers in conjunction with any other offers, and vice versa
*****
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Reply
0 Kudos