Menu
shakes_head
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Netflix 25%

Dear all Netflix via Tivo application hangs at 25%, sometimes get 20 seconds of picture, sometimes get sound and no picture. After a long wait the error message "Your device may not be connected to the Internet. Please make sure your connection is working and try again". At the bottom of the screen is the text tvp-811. If I select more details at this point and then "check your network" all four Netflix servers and internet connection receive 4 green ticks. I am able to navigate around the netflix menus fine. Any help gratefully received, oh and yes - hardware re-booted twice now. Thanks Davd
0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Netflix 25%

There are lots of threads about with with various things to try  -  try a search on "Netflix 25%"

It is not just a TiVo problem

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
douglasg
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This issue has been around for so long, I'm thinking about cancelling Netflix because there seems to be no will to solve it on either side.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shakes_head,

Thank you for coming in and posting your comment on the Netflix. I am very sorry to learn that there's been buffering and I would like to help you.

I have not been able to access your account but would like to keep helping you. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos