Menu
jasonbest85
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tivo - Netflix 25% buffering

I've seen some threads of people having the same issue as myself with regards to their Netflix on Tivo buffering until 25% and then just hanging with the red circle of death.

I've raised with Virgin on Twitter quite a few times, and they say just to restart my Tivo box, however this has never resolved it.

Netflix works perfectly on my apple tv in my bedroom, but it's dead frustrating on my tivo in my living room. 

Are there any other solutions? Is a fix coming? Or am I just stuck with it and just avoid using Netflix on tivo?

0 Kudos
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo - Netflix 25% buffering

I have had the same issue using the Netflix app on my Samsung smart TV when I was on Sky broadband. I think it's a Netflix problem rather than a Virgin problem.

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
Be nice, eat all your vegetables and keep your room tidy.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jasonbest85,

Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

I'm very sorry to hear that the Netflix is buffering at 25%, It's never fun when this happens.

I would love to help but would need some additional information and I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
hoopski
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi I'm having the same issues with netflix stopping on 25% on my Samsung TV, we are using a wired connection and have no issues with anything else

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The problem seems to be happening across a variety of apps/devices using different ISPs.

Something which often helps is to completely logout of Netflix - and start again.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
hoopski
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have done this many times and still doesn't work..
Even trying to log out causes an error !
0 Kudos