Menu
vginforum
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo: My Shows

What have you done now?

I switched off at 1800 on Tuesday and using 'My Shows' button on remote showed what recordings I hadn't deleted.

Switched back on six hours later and pressed 'My Shows' button and got a list of everything I'd recorded since Lord Reith first endorsed Radio Times.

Has someone been messing again? Stop messing with the software.

Luckily all my recordings were HD so I could eventually find show HD recordings on the remote but why should I have to.

0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo: My Shows

haven't made it through all the posts made since you posted but I'd be surprised if an update caused this.

though I can't determine what might have changed but have you inadvertently hit the green button?

My Shows > Green > unhide the left column if required > I have sort By date - show available disk space Yes and Partially Watched & Recordings selected.

0 Kudos
vginforum
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No, I haven't done anything, I don't inadvertently hit anything.

VM/Tivo 'inadvertently' change things so that they get so many complaints.

I thought things were better tonight. I 'advertently' hit 'My Shows' and some of the recent recordings were at the top.

Explored a little more and found some of my older but unwatched recordings were at the bottom.

In between I had entries for 'Happy Valley', a programme that hasn't been on since March and 'QI' which I haven't recorded for ages.

I can't be bothered to list the other umpteen shows that I recorded a millenium ago, watched completely and thought were gone but now appear when I hit, deliberately each time, 'My Shows'

Typically it is always the consumer who is wrong. It couldn't possibly be a **bleep**-up by Tivo programmers, could it?

Sadly there is no button to mark a reply as 'Unhelpful' and stupid
0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

vginforum wrote:
No, I haven't done anything, I don't inadvertently hit anything.

VM/Tivo 'inadvertently' change things so that they get so many complaints.

I thought things were better tonight. I 'advertently' hit 'My Shows' and some of the recent recordings were at the top.

Explored a little more and found some of my older but unwatched recordings were at the bottom.

In between I had entries for 'Happy Valley', a programme that hasn't been on since March and 'QI' which I haven't recorded for ages.

I can't be bothered to list the other umpteen shows that I recorded a millenium ago, watched completely and thought were gone but now appear when I hit, deliberately each time, 'My Shows'

Typically it is always the consumer who is wrong. It couldn't possibly be a **bleep**-up by Tivo programmers, could it?

Sadly there is no button to mark a reply as 'Unhelpful' and stupid

if that's directed at me, good luck with your efforts getting further support from the community.

0 Kudos
vginforum
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular.

And I'm running about 50% in getting any support.

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos