Menu
kenat79
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Front Panel Lights

Hi

I've had a new Tivo box installed today with the phone and internet bundle but the front display lights are very dim - the green and red recording lights are just about showing.

Is there a way in the settings to make them brighter so I can see them in daylight or is the Tivo box faulty?

Thanks

Ken

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo Front Panel Lights

As far as I'm aware you can't brake them brighter. I could be wrong though. 

The first green light on the left shows you TiVo is on. The second one that it's connected to the network. The red light/s are the recording lights. 

agreed they are small but I don't have much trouble seeing mine. If the box is working normally then I wouldn't worry. 

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

As far as I'm aware you can't brake them brighter. I could be wrong though. 

The first green light on the left shows you TiVo is on. The second one that it's connected to the network. The red light/s are the recording lights. 

agreed they are small but I don't have much trouble seeing mine. If the box is working normally then I wouldn't worry. 

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kenat79,

Thank you for coming in again, welcome back Smiley Happy

I am sorry that the lights are little dim, they are unable to be brighter as Parrotperson has mentioned and I would love to take a look at your TiVo if you wish. 

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos