Menu
ketolectron
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Tivo C130 message

Hello! I have been getting a C130 Network Availability error message since the last week now. Checked the cables and all are secure, tried rebooting umpteenth times but no luck. Called up the help center twice but all I got was there has been a fault in my area and an engineer has been sent to deal with it. Its getting really annoying as I switched from Sky to VM because of the positive reviews i got from friends who use VM. Unfortunately I am rethinking my decision now....please help?

Sketan
Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo C130 message

Then either the problem still persists in the are or the problem is with your box only. 

I think you'll need to phone and point out that the problem still persists with your box and you'll need an engineer 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello ketolectron,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your TiVo® box and a warm welcome to the community.

I have been able to locate your account but unfortunately I'm unable to connect to your TiVo® box.

Are you still experiencing the same issue today after a reboot? If so I would like to book a technician to come and take a look at your box.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Have you checked the VM website? Does its till show an error in your area?

if it's fixed then try on TiVo home-help-settings-network-connect to virgin. 

If that doesn't work you'll need to phone in for help. 

0 Kudos
ketolectron
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Well, it is showing a small yellow exclamation mark against TV now. When I spoke to the help desk they said the issue was resolved. And I got an update about the resolution to which I had subscribed to from the service checker section.

When i follow the steps mentioned i get network not available error. so in effect i go nowhere from the initial screen.

Sketan
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Then either the problem still persists in the are or the problem is with your box only. 

I think you'll need to phone and point out that the problem still persists with your box and you'll need an engineer 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello ketolectron,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your TiVo® box and a warm welcome to the community.

I have been able to locate your account but unfortunately I'm unable to connect to your TiVo® box.

Are you still experiencing the same issue today after a reboot? If so I would like to book a technician to come and take a look at your box.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

ketolectron
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for your inputs both Smiley Happy

Yes, I still am experiencing issues with the catch up and on demand service. I did a complete reboot of the setup but unfortunately the issue persists. Broadband and phone work perfectly, no complaints there.

Many thanks, it would be helpful for someone to have a look at the tivo box. Much appreciated Smiley Happy

Sketan
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hello ketolectron,

Sorry to hear you're still experiencing the same issues with your On-Demand service. I would like to send one of our team out to check your TiVo® box so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
ketolectron
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks to all the members who replied / gave inputs. Happy to report that the issue has been resolved, the tivo box needed to be replaced. Thanks again for all the help, much appreciated Smiley Happy

Sketan
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I got that tonight the fault board wasn't showing anything 00000 all down list on diagnostics list
0 Kudos