Menu
Beeswing21
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Box

Hi, I rang the retentions department on the 30th November and it was agreed I could have a reduction in my monthly payment. and it was arranged for a new set top box to be delivered, as the member of staff I spoke to said my current set top box is very old. I have received a Tivo Box today (2nd December), but before I set this up, can somebody please confirm this is the correct set top box that is distributed now, as it is different to the one I currently use.

Also, can a member of staff confirm that my monthly payment has been reduced to £40?

Many thanks!

Donna
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Box

Just to confirm, do you have one of these:

these:

or one of these?

and which box did you have?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Beeswing21
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello.

I have been given the first box, the Tivo that you have listed and previous to that I had the second box you have highlighted.

Beeswing21
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It sounds correct - if you've spoken to the Retentions team, then they've put you onto one of the newer [cheaper] packages which come with a TiVo box rather than a V+HD box.

It should just be a straight swap (unplug from mains, then unscrew the coax from the V+HD box, follow the instructions with TiVo to perform the reverse.)

The TiVo is a very different beast to V+HD, and does take a little getting used to, but we're here to help with that too Smiley Happy

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Donna,

Sorry for the confusion regarding your order with us.

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat some more.

Hope to speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos