Menu
LeoMacLeod
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Box won't turn on

Hi all, new here!

We got a Tivo box a LONG time ago and it worked perfectly on day one, however, by day two it refused to turn and continues to do so MONTHS later. 

All it does is show the red power/standby light (on the box itself) and then when i try to turn it on nothing, no matter what i do!

The reason i waited so long before finding help was due to the fact that this box was never really used anyway, however, after purchasing a new TV it would be awesome to have it back.

Thanks!! 

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Box won't turn on

leomacleod the forum team will tackle this issue for you they will run tests to see why this is causing issue and to find out why the box isnt switching on they will get engineer out to fix the issue maybe not find anything but they will confirm that jonni
0 Kudos
LeoMacLeod
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, any idea when?
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

leomacleod there preety busy at times they wont answer you straight away there will be back monday but the team are available at weekends on here so you might get a response from them to find the fault jonni just wait for a responce from the team they will private message you its between you and the team
0 Kudos
LeoMacLeod
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi LeoMacLeod,

Really very sorry to hear about the fault experienced concerning your TiVo® service.

I've had a look at the equipment levels and there does appear to be some issues present that would require an engineer visit to investigate further.

I've sent you a private message for us to arrange this.

You can locate my message by clicking on the envelope icon near the top right corner of the Community page.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Many thanks also @jonathanlouis for assisting with this. Smiley Happy

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks nat for great feedback jonni
0 Kudos
marcus2477787
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Just trying to recoonect my TiVo box via an AV amplifier. Never been an issue. Now TiVo wont turn on at all. No lights. Nothing. Any ideas gratefully received.

0 Kudos