Menu
ycwkpp898
Up to speed
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Box to be sent back

Has Virgin media gone mental I have to return 2 Tivo Boxes and they finally sent the returns pack a Jiffy bag that might fit 1 remote and 1 power lead in. And then a parcel bag that would most probs get back totally damaged. Where is the cardboard boxes to send 2 Tivo Boxes back. I am not sending both boxes in 1 bag. Why cant you send an engineer who is in the area to pick them up. Or send me the 2 card board boxes that are required to send them back. Please sort this. I have been waiting a month now.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo Box to be sent back

Hi ycwkpp898,

I have responded to your private mail to arrange for another returns label to be sent out to you.

This is the only form of packaging that we send out for customers to return equipment.

All you would then need to do is drop both boxes off to your nearest Collect Plus store.

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo Box to be sent back

Hi ycwkpp898,

I have responded to your private mail to arrange for another returns label to be sent out to you.

This is the only form of packaging that we send out for customers to return equipment.

All you would then need to do is drop both boxes off to your nearest Collect Plus store.

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know