Menu
richard191
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Box keeps freezing

Hi.

My tivo box keeps freezing and crashing. This occurs more frequently when watching recorded shows.
I have checked all the wires in the back & all seem secure.

Is anyone else having this problem? I tried speaking to the online support team but its been busy since 9.00 and i have been unable to get through.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Box keeps freezing

Hi richard191,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear your TiVo® box keeps freezing and crashing.

I've managed to locate your account to run some tests. I'm detecting a possible fault with the hard disk which will need an engineer to investigate.

I'll now send you a private message to discuss further. To view this click on the red envelope on the top left.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Fishdemon
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mine does the same in delay and on my recordings
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fishdemon

I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you've mentioned and for the delay in getting back to you.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box for you, we're seeing some problems being detected at the moment and I'd like to arrange for further action to be taken.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, you can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, I look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos