Menu
ka71
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Box Won't Start Up

Hi, I think my Tivo box has died, it fails to start up and the hard drive makes a loud buzzing sound. Can a replacement box be sent out to me, please

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo Box Won't Start Up

ka71 replacement for virgin customers if you have faulty equipment with tv services is completely free no charge unless they find something wrong or its a fault then they will replace you with a box but if the forum team dont find anything wrong then they wont replace it but i do believe your box is down as a fault your options are 150 help team phone or mob 03454 454 111111 or the forum team will pick this up and test your box mines just the same it sticks on starting up for ages but it dont make a loud noise theres your answer jonni
0 Kudos

All Replies
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

ka71 replacement for virgin customers if you have faulty equipment with tv services is completely free no charge unless they find something wrong or its a fault then they will replace you with a box but if the forum team dont find anything wrong then they wont replace it but i do believe your box is down as a fault your options are 150 help team phone or mob 03454 454 111111 or the forum team will pick this up and test your box mines just the same it sticks on starting up for ages but it dont make a loud noise theres your answer jonni
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi ka71,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're having TiVo® trouble.

I've run a diagnostic on your box and it appears to be offline. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician to sort it out for you.

Speak soon! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos