Menu
Colinalbert
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Box Software

Just trying to answer two queries 1 when are Virgin rolling out nationwide their upgrading of the present Tivo Box 2 when are they launching their new Tivo Box to compete with the Sky Q system some idea of timescale would be helpful to keep me loyal to Virgin as i think the Tivo is definitely lagging behind the times in television technology
Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
jnoble100
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo Box Software

Great question.  You would assume if either were coming soon, there would be more chatter and details around.  The current Tivo is miles behind Sky's latest (and previous) box.  The only thing that Virgin have that's much better - in theory - is the very fast fibre!  But even that's not always there.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

And as we always reply VM never ever disclose commercially sensitive information on Forums like this in advance of any announcement. Anything anyone says that pretends to answer a question like this will only be indulging in speculation.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
jnoble100
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Great question.  You would assume if either were coming soon, there would be more chatter and details around.  The current Tivo is miles behind Sky's latest (and previous) box.  The only thing that Virgin have that's much better - in theory - is the very fast fibre!  But even that's not always there.

0 Kudos