Menu
Colinalbert
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Box Software Update

I understand Virgin are rolling out the software update nationwide for the Tivo now any info please ?
Also i understand the new Tivo is called the V6 any news on this please and when it's release is due?
0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Box Software Update

The new software will arrive in the next 2 weeks. Mine actually arrived in the early hours of this morning.

V6 there is a link to sign up for information as and when they have it. Before the end of the year is what is on the grapevine currently as a release date. https://keepup.virginmedia.com/befirst
Colinalbert
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the information it's much appreciated as i wait in anticipation of it being an equal to Sky Q hopefully
0 Kudos
MrSoton
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Its only a software update with some search/bookmarking features.. the existing Tivo isnt capable of coming close to what Q can do, however, the new Tivo was sort of unveiled this week, but details are scarce!  Ive got high hopes, but remembering that the Tivo never quite lived up to its hype!

0 Kudos
Colinalbert
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes I'm awaiting with bated breath to see as if it comes to rival Sky Q with Ultra HD availability otherwise may be returning my custom to Sky as no point in a 4K ultra HD TV if you can't get the programming sI Virgin need to up their game i feel
0 Kudos