Menu
agirlcalledba
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Box Broken

My Tivo box has been developing more and more faults despite being only just over a year old. I have read other threads in here about boxes being sluggish but mine seems more than sluggish and take sluggishness to the extreme of not working and yes I've tried resetting etc. It started off being sluggish but now the TV guide doesn't work, YouTube won't work, other WiFi services don't work. For example it is now impossible to link my iPad to YouTube - a function that worked fine before. It is completely non functional. Sometimes I turn it on and it just scrolls through the TV guide on an endless loop and I cannot stop it. Will Virgin replace it for me? Especially with the price increase and promise of improved TiVo service I feel I am paying for something that isn't being delivered. Thanks. Pippa

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Box Broken

Since you don't own the box (unlike Sky where you do own it and would be have to pay for a repair or replacement)then virgin will replace it free unless you caused it intentionally damage. You need to phone in for help. 

agirlcalledba
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the response. Is there any way to do this by email instead of having to be on the phone for an hour? I'm disabled and chronically ill and the last phone calls I've had with virgin have taken so long it's been very difficult.
0 Kudos
JamieMA
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Do you do Twitter? I usually grab someone on @virginmedia, and get them to invite me to a web chat.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi agirlcalledba,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TiVo®.

I can get this sorted out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details from you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos