Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (122 Views)

Tito recording

For a while now I have noticed that my Tivo is recording programmes that I have not planned as I don't need to record that much, but apart from scrolling through and finding what it is to delete it I had not done anything about it but recently have started to leave it to see if it appears in 'my shows' which of course it doesn't.

I am now paranoid that someone else is logged in to my TV and it is driving me mad, has anyone else experienced this or does anyone have any advice please?

Thanks

Linda

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Superuser
Message 2 of 3 (225 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by lindaparky
Thursday

Re: Tivo recording

This is likely to be due to the box recording 'suggestions' for you. Some people find this useful, others don't.

You can turn it off by pressing Home, help & settings, Settings, Recordings, Suggestions, No, don't record suggestions.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Highlighted
Superuser
Message 2 of 3 (226 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by lindaparky
Thursday

This is likely to be due to the box recording 'suggestions' for you. Some people find this useful, others don't.

You can turn it off by pressing Home, help & settings, Settings, Recordings, Suggestions, No, don't record suggestions.
Message 3 of 3 (109 Views)

Wow fab thanks, just been in to settings and it was set to record so of course I have turned it off, I can stop being paranoid now Smiley Happy

Wow fab thanks for this!! It was as you said so I have turned the suggestions off, I can stop being paranoid now Smiley Happy

0 Kudos