Menu
fraggledevon
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Title not Available: Tivo box

Can't get the TV guide to display any programmes. Just keeps saying title not available. It is the same when flicking through all channels yet all other functionality is working. I have restarted box a number of times and checked there are no missing channels but to no avail. Any clues? 

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Title not Available: Tivo box

Any flashing lights on the front of the box?

0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Go to:

Help & Settings >> Settings >> Network

and it will tell you when it last successfully connected to the VM network.

If it has not connected in a while then force a manual connection by selecting "Connect to the Virgin Media Service now"  and leave it for an hour or so to download and process the EPG data (you can exit the settings and continue watching TV while it does this).

Hopefully this fixes it. If it does, it may be worth keeping an eye on it to make sure it is successfully connecting on a regular basis (it should do it every 6 hours).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi fraggledevon,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TV Guide on your TiVo®.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. I can see a problem with the signal levels on your TiVo® which could be causing the TV Guide problem, but you may be seeing other symptoms like slow loading screens when changing channels. 

I'll need to take further details from you so that I can arrange an engineer to get this sorted out for you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the blue envelope at the top right of this page. 

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos