Menu
Superseagull
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tiddlers Tv

Can someone please tell me why Tiddlers Tv on channel 700 no longer seems to work.

When I press the red button, the screen appears to change then just goes back to the original screen. It has been like this for over a month now...

Please help as this was my 2yr Grandsons favourite channel.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tiddlers Tv

Have you tried powering TiVo off at the mains for 15 seconds?

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
Superseagull
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply OZSAT & I probably should of stated this in the original post but unfortunately I have already tried that & still the problem persists.

Once again thanks for trying to help

0 Kudos
Superseagull
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Superseagull wrote:
Can someone please tell me why Tiddlers Tv on channel 700 no longer seems to work.

When I press the red button, the screen appears to change then just goes back to the original screen. It has been like this for over a month now...

Please help as this was my 2yr Grandsons favourite channel.

I should also mention The Red button seems to works for all the other interactive bits like BBC for the Olympics etc. but not for Tiddlers TV, its as if it tries to load it up then gives up & goes back to original screen.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Superseagull,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Tiddlers TV.

Our network team have picked up the issue and are looking to get it sorted as soon as possible(Ref.F004701974).

The review date for this is 30th August but hopefully we'll have it sorted before then.

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
SIMMY57
Just joined
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

We're having the same problems with Tiddlers TV - previously it was free but now when we use the red button it offers the option to upgrade at a cost.

We've tried to get an answer by phone but the advisor wasn't aware that Tiddlers TV existed!

Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello SIMMY57,

Sorry to hear you're also experiencing problems with this channel and I would like to welcome you to the community.

This channel should be part of the M+, MIX, FUN & FULL HOUSE package and I can see that you're on the right package to watch this. We have been experiencing issues with this channel lately which was raised and closed as resolved.

Does it ask you to subscribe as soon as you press the red channel or is it when you try to watch anything within Tiddlers tv?

Also have you tried to watch it through the Kids section to see if there's any difference?

You can find this by going to - 

Home - On Demand - Kids - Tiddlers tv.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos