Menu
stevepaul
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TiVo

hi craig d my tv channel freeze on every channel it more so on fox and com central all day  it is freezing 

0 Kudos
stevepaul
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

tivo

my tivo keeps frezzeing every time a programme starts for about 5 to six secs any answers please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo

Hi stevepaul

I'm really sorry to learn about the trouble you've been experiencing with your TiVo box lately. I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the box from our end.

We're not seeing any issues at the moment, have you noticed this issue occur on a particular channel? Or at a certain time? Is this happening on live TV and catch up?

Sorry for all the questions, we;re looking forward to getting to the bottom of it.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
stevepaul
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

tiro

hi craig d my tv channel freeze on every channel it more so on fox and com central all day  it is freezing on live tv its been like it from start i was told by another engineer  THAT AREA 15is a very sloe area if i none that at point sale i would not have use virgin why didn't virgin tell me that area 15 is  very slow half mile down the rd is camden and my friends  tivo is so fast i think it is unfair that i pay top price for a service that does not  meet the advertised  criteria  the engineer who told me area 15 is slow is a virgin engineer  other people around me have same problem so it can't be my equipment

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: tiro

Hi stevepaul,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

I have taken a closer look at this for you and I can see you have an engineer booked to call round and check this out for you.  This is great to see.  Hopefully we can get to the bottom of the issue for you.  Please let us know how you get on after the engineer visits.  We're here to help if you need us.

All the best.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi stevepaul,

Your post has been responded to here: