Menu
tammcc
Superfast
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TiVo to Tivo

Hi, I'm getting " Cannot be played due to broadcaster restrictions on" this is happening with every channel. Anyone got any ideas about what's happening.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
tammcc
Superfast
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo to Tivo

Thanks will try this later, got the six grandkids here so would be a bad idea to reset the boxes at the moment. Again thanks for reply will let you know how it goes.
0 Kudos

All Replies
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi if you have tried rebooting the box & that hasn't worked, go to HOME. HELP&SETTINGS . SETTINGS . NETWORK . CONNECT TO THE VIRGIN MEDIA SERVICE NOW. The last phase of this may take about 30mins Regards Micky  

0 Kudos
tammcc
Superfast
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks will try this later, got the six grandkids here so would be a bad idea to reset the boxes at the moment. Again thanks for reply will let you know how it goes.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey tammcc

Sorry to hear about this issue, did LittleMick's suggestion help at all? Fingers crossed things are working as they should at the momentMan Happy

If not, get in touch and I'll take a closer look at the box from our end for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi TAMMAC for future reference when you perform this a guide appears on screen to tell you to step left so you can still enjoy your service while it goes through the connect to the virgin media system setting Regards Micky i
0 Kudos
tammcc
Superfast
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi sorry it's taken so long to respond, due to illness I have been in hospital. Just to let you both know the information given sorted the problem. Thank you both for taking the time to help.
0 Kudos