Menu
swalker1977
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

TiVo stutter

Hi,

My TiVo has started to stutter a lot over the last week and sometimes stops when watching recordings. If I switch off the on again it is ok, but keeps doing it.

Any ideas?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
tweeds
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo stutter

I'm getting the same in mine, just in the last week. Has there been a software update?

0 Kudos
tweeds
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Having read some other posts, I've pulled the smart card out of the back and rebooted.

The playback on my old recordings seems fine, and the recordings made in the last week (when I had the problem) seem better, although still stutter occasionally.

0 Kudos
tweeds
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No. Rubbish again this morning :-(

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Swalker1977,

Thank you for coming in and letting the team Community know about the recent issues with the recorded playbacks. I can see that you've been getting some additional help on this in another thread Smiley Happy

If you do need anything else please let me know Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
sadgit1971
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am sick of this now and most planned recordings take up all 3 tuners, so it is recording the same program 3 times at once. Nice update virgin.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi sadgit1971

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box recently, it's certainly not the service we want for you.

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you, I can see that there has recently been a higher than normal return for hard drive errors, which could be linked to this issue.

Have you had this issue occur since your post? If so, I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look for you. I've sent you information regarding that in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos