Menu
Ste85
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo speed

Anyone got any suggestions on how to make my TiVo box run quicker? It's achingly slow loading Netflix, on demand and catch up services. I just need to run better until I can cancel the contract.
0 Kudos
MRD2525
Just joined
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo speed

Im having the same slow loading problems too, plus Netflix App keeps being unavailable.
0 Kudos
bulldog
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

you will find its been like this for a good while now since they did their update a few months ago,ours been the same since.we had engineer's been out (waste of time). the last one that came out was a evening visit came a 20 mins early than planned and said it was his last job to do. he came in we told him what was wrong etc etc and all he did was a reboot to the box 5 min job max ( in which we do every week any way since the last update it seems to speed it up for a small time) he farted about for another 45 mins just doing nothing and seem to made self at home. we had a feeling he was just dragging the time out for some reason (may be he can smell the wife's cooking) -_-
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ste85

I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box at the moment. 

I'd like to take a closer look at the set top box from our end and test it for faults, but I've not been able to locate your account using your forum information unfortunately. So I can take a closer look, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the blue envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos