Menu
Highlighted
cokdeli
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo slow

I made a comment on my slow TiVo box on another thread but understand that unless you open a thread it will not be looked at.

I am so disappointed and annoyed that Virgin will not accept there is a problem since the upgrade, and be honest and tell us all what/when it will be rectified.  It is unfair to expect customers to put up with a system that barely works when, if, like me you are paying 125 odds a month.

am looking at an alternative provi

cokdeli
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Slow TiVo

I made a comment about my slow TiVo box on another tread but understand that unless a new thread is made it will not be looked at.  The usual lagging takes forever to move through menus, etc etc etc .  The box is only 3 months old as the other one was kaput.  I do not get error C501 or whatever it is

I am so disappointed and annoyed with Virgin that they will not accept there is a problem since the upgrade and just be honest with us and tell us when/if it will be rectified, accept there is an error, apologise, put it right and move on.  Its the lack of response that riles me, you cannot blame people for looking at alternative providers, myself included.

cokdeli

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow TiVo

Hi Cokdeli,

Apologies for the inconvenience. This is an issue we are aware of and are working to resolve.

Keep an eye on this thread for more information and updates.

Thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos